View your account balances, get account history, transfer funds, make loan payments ... even purchase savings bonds online when you sign up for online banking with State Bank. It's safe, secure, and best of all, FREE! With online banking from State Bank, you can bank from virtually anywhere as long as you have a personal computer with internet access! If you aren't signed up for FREE internet banking, contact your local State Bank location for details today! Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
Online Bill Payment
In addition to online banking, State Bank also offers a convenient BillPayer product as well. When you sign up for BillPayer, you can pay virtually all bills online ... it's fast and easy, affordable and safe! Plus, all bills paid online will be reflected in your account history, making it a snap to keep track of. Eliminate writing checks, licking envelopes and buying stamps ... sign up for BillPayer at your nearest State Bank location today!
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
State Bank PAY
In just a few minutes you can pay seomeone for lunch, make a donation, pay a babysitter, send money to your child at school, and more - for free - from your Online Banking account or Mobile App. You can send someone money anywhere, anytime using only their email address, mobile phone number, or bank account number. So whether you're sending a last minute gift or splitting the cost of concert or event tickets with friends, you can do it without writing a check or going to an ATM. Best of all, you don't need another account. You can simply use your existing State Bank Checking and Online Banking account or Mobile App.
How Do I Get Started With State Bank PAY?
- Log in to your State Bank Mobile App or Online Banking account. If you do not have an Online Banking account you will need to create one by enrolling in the upper right hand box of our homepage. You can download our Mobile App in Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- In the Mobile App, select Menu and then State Bank PAY in the list of functions. In Online Banking, select Accounts and then State Bank PAY from the list of functions.
- Enter information in the fillable form fields including the name, email address or mobile phone number of the person that you would like to send money to, the amount you want to send to them, and your debit card number. Before pressing send please take a few moments to ensure that you have entered the correct information (i.e., email address, phone number, amount).
Once you have saved your debit card, you wont have to enter it each time you send money. If you have more than one State Bank debit card you can set them all up in State Bank PAY. With this service you can send up to $1,000 per day. And best of all its fast - and free!